Code of Practice Policy
Ultimate 4WD Training will aim to:
- Provide services which are client-focused;
- Provide reliable, efficient responses to all inquiries;
- Provide an environment that fosters comfort and creativity;
- Be accountable and responsible for our decisions and actions across all our operations;
- Ensure all staff have adequate and appropriate training and receive any ongoing support required.
- Ensure all our clients receive and understand our refund policies during the enrolment process;
- Ensure all our clients receive and understand our complaints policy during the enrolment process;
- Ensure all our clients receive and understand our Occupational Safety and Health Policy during the enrolment process and clearly understand our evacuation procedure.
- Respond to requests for information or advice in a timely and professional manner;
- Follow up and maintain communication and consultation with our clients as required;
- Maintain liaison with Industry using our current IT networks to monitor and update our training products and services;
- Involve Industry when applicable in the development of our training resources and assessment tools;
- Seek feedback from all our clients in receipt of training upon completion and react to this feedback when opportunities for improvement are identified;
- Ensure all our clients who complete their course and assessment successfully receive their certification in a timely manner.
- Treat all clients with dignity, courtesy, confidentiality, and efficiency;
- Show respect and understanding and be culturally sensitive.
- Continually assess and evaluate our services using our quality policies and procedures to ensure the maintenance of quality responsiveness to our clients identified needs and reflect the changes that may occur within the training packages as they occur.